Friday, November 14, 2014

Dudu in her feelings!

    When i was a jit, I was dumb n' naive..I saw the best in ppl..you know gave em' the benefit of doubt..Now chile please i see how m'fca is 5 mins after speaking to em' lol real shit and i have no fucks to give..really at this point in my life..I don't trust m'fca as far as i can throw em'...ppl that have no talent at all or don't have dreams will cut you down, try to shame you for loving or being passionate for something you love and 9 times out of 10 i will cut they negative... ass outta my life, I have no patience for ppl's bs, been thur to much, ppl don't care, family don't care, I don't care. They can be family,kids whom ever, lol fuck em' ppl will try they damnist to stop you because they are lost and or don't have dreams..As long as i'm above ground i feel like i can do what ever i want, I want to turn pro and get fight, I want to do comedy, I'm not seeking a singing career at all but i love to sing and i'm a damn good cook..so what that being said check me out on my #Youtube page and subscribe,Chile ain't no telling what i'm gone do..I'm all over the place, you can't put me in a box, Dudu does it all. I'm feeling good again and healing very well ,Stay Tuned Thanks and have a nice evening. #Boxing #Comedy    https://www.youtube.com/user/wilmabroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment