Monday, November 17, 2014

I'm a fighter

m'fers can't fuck wit me about boxing, They quick to say you don't know shit about boxing but who is damn near rite every fucking fight tho...ME. m'fers quick to say you ain't neva boxed, i'm a ex gym rat for many yrs..i've only been outta the ring for 5 yrs now and looking to get back in it, once i'm clear to go. Men hate that i know more than them but i can't help it..i'm a fighter and everybody will see me work, one day. I don't care about the money or anything i just want my respect..Ppl look and treat you different when you can do what they won't do and i'm damn good at it too. When i watch a fight i can see shit most can't see, like the science of it and common sense of it all. I have no idea what a casual boxing fan sees but them m'fers be way off man hahaha damn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment